In order to begin the application process, you will need to submit an application for each child you wish to enroll with the following:
- Completed application form
- Copy of the student's’ birth certificate
- 2 passport-sized pictures
- Academic records from previous school
- Recommendation letters from previous school
- Medical history
- 200dh English Level Proficiency Test (ELPT) fee
Once the application has been submitted, Registrars will schedule testing and an interview with the student(s) and parents.
Decisions will be made by American School of Fes – Amicitia administration and communicated to parents via the Registrar every Monday and Friday. A meeting to go through school policies, enrollment information, and payment plans will be scheduled at this time. Our tuition fees, payment schedule and tuition policy can be found Here
Enrollment is generally open in March for the following school year and due to limited space in classes and time required for testing and interviews we encourage those interested to start the process early.